Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sigh!

So, I've been pretty depressed lately. My prom dress is nothing of what I wanted, school is beating my ass, and I've cried more lately than I usually do. Part of me just wants to run away, the other part seems to keep bouncing from thought to thought.
18 more school days until I graduate. Finals. College. Driving. Money. Its all just making my head hurt and my emotions run rampant.
Weight loss hasn't even come close to what it should. I refuse to weigh myself until after prom. Stress is just immense right now. I feel so bad for my favorite male teacher. He lost 19 years of information off of his laptop (not sure if what was backed up was deleted as well but hes pretty down) and he has a whole ton of stuff being dumped into his lap being the head coordinator for the senior class scheduling.
Yesterday I bashed my knee off the gym floor because my other foot slid out in front of me. :/ Talk about 1. embarrassing, and 2. painful. Then during the weekend, my sister decided 1 am was a great time to come home and stay the night for one of the few times in six years. Drunk, crying, and hungry; she decided to come into my room and crash in my bed. Only problem was that she got just about completely naked (panties were my only savior) and flopped around on my bed then bit me because I refused to get her food.
I know Im going to miss high school and all of that, but I honestly can't wait to get the heck out of here. So many of the girls are just too full of themselves. They think they are soooooooo irresistible when in reality, their personalities KILL any form of attraction they have. Blah.
So Im pretty much just going to leave it at that. Probably won't update this for a bit anyway...but yea...Enjoy whatever it is you're doing.
Yours Truly,
Soph

1 comment:

  1. lmfao! I'm sorry but your situation with your sister was hilarious! I'm sorry you are having a crappy time though. I couldn't WAIT to leave highschool and honestly once I graduated I was "happy" I hated highschool and realized there is soo much more out there that highschool never taught us! Good luck, don't stress so much! Just breathe and reboot! You got this!

    ReplyDelete