Sunday, April 1, 2012

Game Plan

Alrighty...
So here is my game plan.
This week, I will be fighting demons, riding dragons, and falling into deep slumbers while attempting to secure my ass actually graduating.
I suppose this post will include a bit of ranting here soon, but first!
So I believe that Sundays are going to become my new update days. That gives me six days afterwards to catch up with any new posts or feedback that has yet to be taken care of.
That means all content and tabs will be updated on SUNDAYS. The only tabs that may or may not be updated are the about me and the general posting area. This is due to the fact that the about me is just that. Obviously if someone wants to know more, they can just read my blog posts but the about me is a general over view of who I am. As for the general posting area, this is dedicated to whatever I want, and whenever I want to post. So, updating on Sundays may end up being a likely thing but if I ever have anything I want to add or share before sundays, then I am probably going to just share. :]
Now for my ranting portion...
My parents are driving me nuts! I don't have a job or a license orrrrr my own place. Its terrible! I mean, I love not having to pay any bills...thats for sure! But I hate not having privacy or my own space. It also doesn't help that my family (or at least my mom's fiance's side) isn't the most pleasant to be around. I honestly hate being home when anyone is here unless it's just my mom. I love my step-dad but I don't love his actions or anything that comes out of his mouth. He literally has teased and taunted me the whole time hes been with my mom. I think there are like ten "alright" moments where he wasn't being a complete jerk. My sister thinks the world of him and thinks he can do no wrong...I try and avoid her at all costs now. To a point that I don't even know if I want her at my graduation. I mean, I love her but I don't anymore, if that makes sense. To explain it more in depth, I would be devastated if anything bad happened to her, but I don't really love her anymore. Its a terrible situation to say the least.
Its honestly starting to become that way with my entire family. I just hope it doesn't become a lasting thing and is really just a phase.
Anyway! Its almost way too late at night and Im pretty darn tired. I apologize for any language that may have offended anyone or isn't appropriate for younger viewers. I typically try NOT to use profanity but sometimes it is needed. Everyone enjoy the night or day in which you are viewing this! Everything will start taking place on Easter Sunday :D
Yours Truly,
Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment