Thursday, June 28, 2012

Slacking Off

Okay, So I have definitely been slacking off. I haven't truly worked on anything diet wise in forever. Now, Im sitting here kicking my self in the ass and wishing I had been.

I graduated. Went to the Big Apple with all of my graduating class. Am enrolled in college and accepted for on campus housing. And I have a job that I hate with the biggest burning passion. I would complain all day and night if I thought it would get me anywhere.



I put in job applications nearly everywhere I am hoping that as soon as September hits, my college will employ me somewhere among the campus or even somewhere outside the campus perimeter. It would be more of a blessing than a hurt I suppose. Truly welcomed as well.


I got a new piercing too! I forgot to add that in...haha....I went into the tattoo parlor asked about prices, watched the guy tattoo a customer, then decided that I was going to get a piercing. I only got my industrial done because I was too chicken to get my nipples done. Then I thought about getting my cartilage done on the other side so that I would be evened out on piercings but that didn't end up happening. Ill post pictures eventually.


Anywho, I just wanted to update this and let anyone who cares know Im not dead...Just slacking.


Oh, P.S. E: If you happen to read this...I have been checking on your blog....just have yet to comment..So please continue to update it! I get worried about my fellow blogging buddy! :P


Yours Truly,
Soph

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Email me at the.roly.poly.princess@gmail.com And let me know if that email doesn't work. It's been giving me problems...

    We can exchange info. I use Facebook most out of all of them. How about you?

    (: talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete