Monday, May 7, 2012

Blinded by the...Whatever.

Yep, so in about an hour, I get to go be told Im blind and get fabulous glasses that accent my fat face. Oh well, right? Although, depending on the glasses, they could make me look sexy. I really need them and have needed them since my freshman year. My mother is just now getting around to taking me since I made my appointment and I still have insurance.
In one of my classes, we have to write a children's book. I wrote about three different stories then finally finished one. Its about a lion who gets a bone stuck in his tooth and is afraid of dentists. So, naturally, its jungle themed. I drew out my border for the pages. Its pretty awesome. Now Im just hoping that the actual illustrations match its awesomeness.
Summer is almost here and then Ill be in college after that. I can't wait because my college offers access to the beach and a gym. SO FREAKING EXCITED! Work out city, here I come. My knees have been killing me but I think it's because I've been nothing but lazy. I gave up trying to do the whole portion control thing because it wasn't getting me anywhere. Im such a procrastinator and it doesn't help that all of my senior stuff is driving me up the wall. I'll get there, and when I do, I'll rock it!
For now, Im going to watch Youtube videos and avoid classwork. (Im in a study hall but I don't have the materials that I need presently. So whatever :]
Enjoy your day and night!
Yours Truly,

Soph

2 comments:

  1. Sooooophie! I am back and super excited about it.

    However, I am sad to see you feeling all negatively. ):

    Glasses can definitely be nerdy sexy. Just gotta rock em. I am a hypocrite for saying that, because I hate my glasses and always wear contacts... but on days when I can't wear my contacts or when I run out, I definitely rock the librarian look. haha

    College is an amazing time and is easily 1,000x better than high school. I hated high school. Love college.

    Sorry for my absence! Expect me to resume writing ridiculously long, almost book-like, comments on your posts from here on out though!

    <3E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E!
      Oh my gosh, I missed you ridiculous amounts. I can't even begin to tell you how many times that I checked you page to see if you were back, went through comments, and all of that! But YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

      I rock the glasses thing. Ill put a picture up when I get mine. Found out its astigmatism and when I have something to help relax my eyes and have them focused in, it improves my vision immensely. The eye doctor was like....Mr. Rogers of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood creepy though.

      Anyway, all of this will probably be in a blog so yep. :] So excited you're back!

      <3 Soph

      Delete